Great location of the hotel with a fantastic view of the Bosphorus form the lobby and most of the rooms, great spa and fitness area make this hotel a good choice if you visit Istanbul. I stayed in the east wing and my room was a bit dated but was very clean. Air con was broken and the bed needs a new mattress. I was told by local people that this hotel has the best service in Istanbul.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury property, member of the Leading Hotels of the World, located on the European banks of the Bosphorus, within 65 acres of historical gardens. The hotel is close to all main historical attractions including Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and to nearby designer shops and exclusive bars, restaurants. Amrita Spa & Wellness offers a wide range of treatments, and state of the art fitness, indoor/outdoor pools, Turkish hamman & tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Swissotel The Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.