We stayed twice in July 2012 for a total of ten days and everything was great . The rooms are spacious and cool ( especially the courtyard view balconies ) and the garden is a peaceful world of its own for a drink , a meal ( food is excellent ) or a read under the huge old walnut tree . The staff have good English and are very pleasant and helpful on all levels . The location suited us perfectly - about a 10 minute interesting walk away from all the action around the Blue Mosque area .The free shuttle pick-up from the airport ( which patiently waited while we dealt with a missing suitcase ) is a brilliant way to get there after a long flight . The surrounding area is very old - town community with some small shops and local restaurants ( Tarihi Cesme and Stone House our favourites ). We will definitely stay there again next time .
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Suites Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Rose Garden Suites Istanbul Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- . The Rose Garden Suites have only 15 luxury rooms with a unique design of Turkish architecture. The hotel is located just a few steps from the world wide famous Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Grand Covered Bazaar. The hotel gets its name because of the roses in the garden. There is a wide range of roses that have been collected from all around Turkey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Rose Garden Suites Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.