I have stayed at Baboona for 2 nights during my trip to Pattaya during April 2012. Position is excellent, just in front of Sea beach. You can seat in the balcony and get the feel of sea beach.
Service was good as I have booked for Alcazar show from the reception and requested them to arrange for a front seat and they have booked it as per my requirement. English communication is never a strong point in Thailand so I don't see any reason to complain about it. I have also booked taxi to go to Bangkok airport, that also have been taken care off.
Breakfast is very different from general hotels. For some stuffs like egg, sandwitches you have to request and I don't think the hotel stuffs are very proactive to take the order. But on the other side they have excellent collection of nuts and cakes which I never found in any hotels,. So I think it's evenly balanced.
The hotel has no swimming pool, but I always believe you don't need to have a pool in a beach destination.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.