I'll admit this - I booked this hotel based solely on a price-to-facilities analysis, and based on a lot of positive reviews on Tripadvisor. To that extent, I wasn't disappointed at all - I would even say some of my expectations were exceeded.
To begin with, the 1-bedroom apartment I had booked was MASSIVE. I'm sure reasonably well-off people in London and Paris own smaller homes! Needless to say, the comfort and the quality of sleep was excellent. On to the negatives - although I left the "card" on my bed , housekeeping didn't change the sheets - this was disappointing. I spent 15 minutes on my fist day trying to locate a bottle of water in the room, and finally found it tucked away inside one of the shelves in the kitchenette! These aside, I found the accommodation very comfortable.
Service was polite and helpful on most occasions, but going by south-east Asian standards, they could certainly do better. As I discovered everywhere in Thailand, communicating in English is a challenge, and I had to speak in half-sentences and "key words" to get my point across. The hotel is "guest friendly" and there were a few loud Russians with working girls clinging on to them, but this was not to the extent of being a nuisance (I saw this just once in four days).
Location - the hotel is on a reasonably quiet side street around 20 minutes' walk to the Beach Road (and a further 15 minutes' walk to the start of Walking Street). If you're looking for a hotel bang in the middle of the Pattaya action, then this isn't it. But it offers you the best of both worlds - peace and quiet when you return after a tiring day whilst being a short journey to the action. There is a motorcycle taxi stand right opposite the hotel and there are at least 2-3 drivers ready and waiting practically round the clock.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Nova Suites Pattaya Hotel
- Amari Nova Suites Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Amari Nova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Pattaya, Nova Suites applies Amari’s warm, graceful service and laid-back comfort to the serviced apartment concept so that your stay will be effortlessly easy. Close to Pattaya Beach, the vibrant downtown shopping areas as well as the city’s famous nightlife, Amari Nova Suites Pattaya puts you within reach of everything this dynamic Thai vacation city has to offer. Come home to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amari Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Amari Nova Suites Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.