Where to begin........
I like many booked our holiday after reading just about all the reviews on this site. Even after having such a high expectation before even leaving the country, our experience for the 10 days at sandalwood villas surpassed everything I could possibly ever imagined. The view ..... the service ...... the food ...... the accommodation ..... everything was just perfect.
I booked the spa lovers package as a surprise for my partner to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We stayed in the Plumeria villa and were absolutely amazed at the privacy and view which we woke up to every morning. The day spa was fantastic and staff always so friendly and professional.
The service from all staff is impeccable, everyone greets you with a smile and makes you feel very welcome and special and no matter what the request nothing was ever a trouble. I wish I could name and thank them all because I know our holiday would not have been as memorable had it not been for this alone. But two staff Pon and Jip in particular are an absolute credit to Sandalwood luxury villas! Their guidance and tips for stuff to see and visit on the Island were unbelievable, the kind of stuff you could never read in guide. I'll forever judge 5 star service against these two amazing individuals.
The restaurant was great, we only ever at out for dinner 2 out of 9 nights. Quality Thai and Western food at great prices not as a fancy as a 5 start restaurant but authentically Thai all the same.
I'd also recommend booking the Sandalwood Island tour, if you want to see the Island at your own pace and visit all the key spots then this is a must. Also get Pon to notify the driver to take you to her favourite seafood restaurant at Bang Por. Hands down one of the best meals I've ever eaten but we would have never had known had it not been for Pon.
I could continue for pages but there is no point spoiling all the fun. Don't hesitate to book a holiday at Sandalwood, you wont regret it! I wanted to make this holiday the perfect surprise for my partner and we got engaged during this trip!
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Luxury Villas Hotel
- Sandalwood Luxury Villas Hotel Koh Samui
- Sandalwood Luxury Hotel
- Sandalwood Luxury Koh Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a hillside amongst tropical gardens, our luxury villas are a stylish combination of traditional Thai design and modern elegance. Each villa has its own unique charm, and features a balcony, terrace, pool, or Jaccuzzi from which you can enjoy breathtaking views of Koh Samui across the clear blue bay of Chaweng. Our resort consists of ten Thai style pavilions positioned on different levels around two shared infinity swimming pools. Each pavilion is linked by landscaped gardens with intricate stone walkways and lush flora. Camellia, Leelawadee, and Plumeria villas each have their own private pools. We are ideally located between the two main beaches, Chaweng and Lamai, and within a 15 minute drive of every major attraction in Koh Samui. Whether you're a couple seeking a romantic getaway, a family looking for a fantastic holiday, or a larger group wanting the entire private estate, we are at your service with our 5 star Thai hospitality, and very reasonable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Sandalwood Luxury Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.