had a lovely stay at a great villa and was luckily upgrade.
the villa was great and restaurant was lovely.
but the swimming pool and beach was a disappointment as too small and no beach chair or lounge at the beach.
it's great there was a buggy to get you around. location is really really far and hotel tranfer was really expensive.
breakfast was a major disappointment not much choice unlike 4season hk ,macau, bangkok or london. lots of selection besides those on menu and basic pastry selection.
villa was breath taking with a pool and on a mountains with a nice breeze.
however a huge black bee was hanging around my villa. i called the staff to help and he just laugh and went away.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An away-from-it-all hillside resort on the mystical Gulf of Siam. Spacious Thai villas are wrapped in tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves and the amphitheatre of sky, sea and islands. Enjoy the forest spa. Dine at hillcrest or beachside. Splash in the private bay. And explore a pristine world of beaches, reefs, rainforest and sunshine. Revel in the many faces of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.