For our first trip to Chiang Mai, I tried Booking.com apps for the first time on my iPad. I came across Rarinjinda which has one of the best rating. After reviewing the location and photos I didn't wait any further. We stayed there for 6 days and 5 nights!
This is our first time staying at a Boutique hotel. The ambience was much better than any other 5 star resorts we have stayed before such as Westin Langkawi and Shangri-La Penang. We were very impressed with the treatment and hospitality received upon arrival at the hotel as the staff were friendly and helpful. We did not get a chance to try the spa treatments except for the complimentary foot spa which was a relief. We really would love to indulge ourselves again there next time. One thing for improvement is the mattress as we would prefer a softer or springy one. Tq Rarinjinda for the pleasant experience.
- Also Known As:
- Rarinjinda Wellness Hotel Chiang Mai
- Rarinjinda Wellness Spa
- Rarinjinda Wellness Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come into RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand and experience entering a different world. Housed in a 140 years old antique Thai teak wood home in the Wat Ket Community. The resort is ideally situated near the historical Ping River and overlooking the majestic Doi Suthep Mountain within the heart of Chiang Mai city.Rarinjinda Wellness Spa Resort, the boutique hotel resort situated in the heart of Chiang Mai City, only 5-10 minutes walk to the Night Bazaar and 15 minutes from the airport, offering four categories of 35 luxurious deluxe and suite rooms, embellished and decorated with modern setting and stylish antiques. All rooms are decked with private verandas and ceiling fans overlooking swimming pools with Doi Suthep Mountain and Ping River views.Facilities include free Wi-Fi Internet access, well-equipped Wellness Spa, Fitness and Yoga Studio, Outdoor Swimming Pool and a trendy resort's restaurant, Deck1 Exotic Scene and Cuisine (Riverfront restaurant).Whether you are looking for a wonderful retreat or a perfect getaway, RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai is a perfect holiday destination for you. RarinJinda has more than what others can offer. An award winning fully equipped boutique resort with the most complete spa in the northern region located in the distinctive architecture, permeated by the comfortable ambiance of days gone by, in the centre of the charming community, providing the calm and tranquil atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.