When We First Arrived We Were Really Pleased With Our Room, It Was Large, Bright New Looking. We Opted For The Aircon Room With Shared Bathroom. Bathrooms All Needed Updating Really And All Had Lots Of Mosquitos Flying Around. Bedroom Was Fine Until A Cockroach Landed On My Girlfriends Head While She Slept Forcing Us To Move Rooms At 4am. We Then Decided The Next Day To Chill By The Pool..Which Had Rats Taking Food To And From The Bin On The Side To Their Nest Under The Decking. Internet In Rooms Was Useless And air Con Wasn't Brilliant.
- Also Known As:
- Smile House Guest House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Smile House Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smile House Guest House, in the true Lanna lifestyle, is located in the heart of old city, within walking distance of all major Wats and night life attractions. We are a 3-minute-walk from the moat so as to optimize the fun and joy of Loi Kratong and Songkran festivities. Our guest house offers large, comfortable air conditioned rooms with convenience of community room for social gatherings. Our swimming pool sits adjacent to our cocktail and food service so as to provide comfort and refreshments while lounging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Smile House Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.