Location is great, just a stone throw away from the night market. Yet it is not too noisy as need to walk 200m into the hotel main building. My hubby and i can walk around the hotel for a day as there are many temples within walking distance.
A few good spas are just within 10 min walk.
Colour theme is really warmth and make us feel good!! The hotel from the entrance to the reception, club reception area, rooms, restaurants are all modernly designed, very stylish and impressive. Especially love the level 1 restaurant where we had our breakfast, its beautiful!!
Drinks and snacks are available at the club reception (for club rooms only). Excellent!!
- Also Known As:
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Dusit
- Chiang Mai Dusit d2
- d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- d2 Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- guests are welcomed by a warm chic interior that represents the refreshing urbane face of contemporary thai design, the deluxe, club deluxe, studio suite and D'suite accommodations are decorated to provide sanctuaries of comfort, privacy and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Dusit D2 Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.