A very nice hotel...where sometimes "design" is more important than customers comfort.
Breakfast,rooms,service at swimming pool and all inclusive services are super !
BUT ...do not use any of the services that are charged because the prices are scandalous!
So for instance they charged me nearly 600 bath for two "one minute" "local" phone calls..
real cost (verified!!) 14 bath ....this more than the room-maids earn in two days!!!And on my complaint desk-manager laughed in my face..so i promised too mention this on tripadvisor.
- Also Known As:
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel
- Chedi Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popularly known as the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai has earned itself a well-deserved reputation for its natural scenery and unique indigenous culture. Lying along the peaceful banks of the Mae Ping in central Chiang Mai, Anantara Chiang Mai epitomises the best resort living with its choice of 32 Kasara Suites and 52 Deluxe Rooms. The site of the hotel is the compound of the former British Consulate in Chiang Mai, within which the main Consulate building, dating from the 1920’s, has been retained and integrated within the hotel design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, LHW, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.