We spent 3 nights at Pullman King Power in late March.
Very well located, very easy to reach from Suvarnabhumi Airport. City center easy to reach with the metro (2 stations close to the hotel).
We had booked a deluxe room. Wide and perfectly clean, very confortable bed and pillows. We just noticed the furniture in the room were sometimes a bit damaged and may need to be renewed to make the room absolutely perfect.
Delicious breakfast buffet!
The hotel in itself is really beautiful, extra-large swimming-pool on the 4th floor, very nice decoration.
Very kind welcome and disponibility for any request.
We definitely recommend this place!
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok King Power
- Pullman Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Bangkok King Power, the City's latest upscale hotel with an enviable location offers easy access to all major parts of Bangkok via the BTS sky train and expressway. The hotel's 386 rooms and suites adjoining the King Power Duty Free Complex, with direct access to a myriad of shopping boutiques without the traffic hassle. The hotel'€™s six dining venues, excellent business facilities and ballroom provide an ideal venue for business meetings and wedding banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Bangkok King Power reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.