I was here October last year. After a terrible stay in Citin, we decided to look for another hotel which is why we ended up in Rajtavee Hotel.Location is good, just walking distance to the train station (which is very important if you are in Bangkok), Paragon, and ther shopping centers that are quite popular in Bangkok. Despite being situated close to the busy main street, the hotel itself is situated in a quiet area.The facade of the hotel looks calm and serene. The entrance and their office looks newly renovated and clean. I am not sure though if during our stay there, they are still in the process of renovating because no one informed us so, and no one apologized for the inconvenience. We were assigned to a large room with worn out bed and chairs. water was not a problem but the room smells of age.Though when i checked their website today, they show large nice rooms, so I am not sure as of now, if all of their rooms are new now. I really hope so, I might stay there again when i come back to Bangkok.
+++ the bellboy was helpful, and courteous, and very friendly
+++ Food was okay, and restaurant was clean
- Wifi is not free, there 100 or 150 charge for a day use
- Also Known As:
- Residence Rajtaevee Hotel
- Residence Rajtaevee Bangkok
- Residence Rajtaevee Hotel Bangkok
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Residence Rajtaevee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.