Sometimes you come to Bangkok to immerse yourself in the traditional ways of the old neighborhoods, but sometimes you come to the city to get things done. I was having some dental work at a clinic in Sukhumvit, and needed a calm, comfortable, conveniently located place to stay near the Skytrain and the big shopping malls (including the wonderful Central Chidlom department store and its terrific food court and supermarket). Centre Point Lang Suan filled this need and then some. I was extraordinarily surprised by the size of my standard room, which had a kitchen, full bath, and a sofa/sitting area. The king bed was comfy and the room was pindrop quiet. Other highlights: a terrific, warm and efficient staff, superb breakfast for this price point, served in a room with a pleasant view and natural light, fast and free wifi. My only nitpick is a very small one- I hate hotels where you have to swipe your card to get the elevator to your floor. Other than that tiny detail, I though this place was absolutely fabulous, far beyond what you'd expect to get for the price. I'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Langsuan Hotel
- Centre Point Langsuan Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel - Chidlom, a new renovated modern accommodations and facilities is an absolutely unique location; Soi Langsuan has been described as ‘Bangkok 's best kept secret', a perfect definition of welcoming warmth and comfort. It runs between the main Central Department store on Ploenchit Road to Sarasin Road bordering Lumpini Park. This is above all a genteel street located in the middle of modern Bangkok between the financial districts of Silom and Sathorn, and the tourist and dormitory areas of Sukhumvit. It is a perfect alternative for nature lovers, for those residents who like a walk on the green side, Lumpini Park provides one of the few green areas in central Bangkok and is ideal for a stroll, or even a run if you are thus inclined. Giving credit to most popular fashion hub, Siam Square and Siam Paragon, where fashion-wise eternally moves are also just 5 minutes away. Soi Langsuan makes it an ideal location for those living and working in the city, especially for executives who demand an uncompromisingly high standard of living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Chidlom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.