We got back yesterday, and its all been said but we will say it again class class, hard to fault this hotel if you could fault it breakfast on Sunday caotic because it was so full, every thing else perfect, from the great pool, which could not move from even when it rained, to the lovely afternoon tea we had with champagne.
We love the little things they leave in your room, little cakes etc, such a delight to come back to our room too. we love you Peninsula thankyou again for a great stay
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed as one of the finest hotel properties in Bangkok, its riverside location inspired the W-shaped design, capitalising on the uninterrupted panoramic views from every room and adding a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline. The Peninsula Bangkok offers commanding city views, luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Otel, getaroom.com, Olotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Peninsula Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.