I was in Thailand for a business trip and a friend recommend this hotel to me.
This hotel has good location, next to Pha Phram 9 Station and Central Mall next to it.
Rooms are up to standard but just that it is a little old. But for the cheap price, this is already good enough. Aircon was cold but there was no way we can bring it down.
Other than that, this is a hotel we will come back to the next time.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, souna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese, international and traditional Thai dishes. 3 buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.