I attended a meeting held at the Lebua in March. My first trip to Bangkok and I just can't express how much I loved it. The room was awesome, nice living area, nice little kitchen, great balcony. I was on the 57th floor and the view was spectacular.
Breakfast was included in our rate and the buffet was great with variety and abundance. The catering for our meeting was high quality and the service was practically one on one. Crazy. I felt like they were lurking at every corner waiting for even the slightest hint that you might need something.
The Bulgari products smell good in the Thai heat... I might even buy some now that I used it for a week. I like the scent.
The elevators are a little slow, but no big problem really.
Everything is spotless and the place feels very safe.
Check in was a little slow at 1am. They need a bigger check in counter. I felt they were very friendly, though... Like all the Thai people I met. Love it there!
Downstairs is a Starbucks for consistently good unsweetened iced tea. (I am Texan)
There is a grocery store 5 minutes away with great variety and good Thai products. The thai bath soaps are wonderful. I also bought honeycomb, of all things!
There are good massage places all around the hotel. Don't go to the WAY overpriced Mulberry across the street, there are a few good places just inside the ShangriLa gates adjacent to the hotel. I got some nice semiprecious stones at the shops nearby... Literally across the street.
Ban Chiang restaurant was a 10 minute walk and consistently good. I ate there 3 times with 3 groups... Everyone raved about their food each time. Mango tree is close, too. I liked it, though it was greasier than Ban Chaing. I have to be pretty careful where I eat. No street food in Bangkok for me... Unfortunately.
I did get some fresh cut Mango with the great chili sugar/salt mixture and it may have been a bad gamble. The hygiene standards, especially for street food, are dangerous for people who have weakened immune systems.
I did not see much of Bangkok, but that has nothing to do with location. Cabs are CHEAP!
I liked the location... Except when trying to cross the street! That is the scariest part of Bangkok!
I really liked this hotel. I like the privacy, the clean, quiet rooms (never heard ANYTHING in rooms or halls) the wifi was great, the food was high quality and the Service was solid.
I hope to get back one day!
- Also Known As:
- Tower Club At Lebua Hotel Bangkok
- Tower Club At Lebua Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tower Club at lebua is a five-star luxury hotel and it epitomizes luxury accommodation in Bangkok. Take in breathtaking sights of the city from the balcony of the plush suites, located on the top floors (51st to 59th). The lavish interiors and exclusive privileges complement an exclusive stay with some of the best views of Bangkok. Ideal for both business and leisure, the Tower Club at lebua is the most coveted five-star luxury hotel in Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Tower Club at Lebua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.