We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of a 2 week holiday in Thailand. This is the perfect hotel to unwind in after a long trip back from the islands and is also in the perfect location to explore Bangkok from, situated only a 5 minute walk from the Sky Train, you can be on the river in 10 minutes, at the Chatachak Market in 20 minutes, and at the airport in 40 minutes.
I can see why people are happy to stay here on a long term basis as the rooms are hugely comfortable and well furnished. In addition, the service is both friendly and quick, unlike some other places in Bangkok !
Overall, a great place to base your sight seeing from, i would reccomend this to friends and family in a heartbeat ! Will be staying here on my next trip to Bangkok !
- Also Known As:
- Saladaeng Colonnade Hotel
- Saladaeng Colonnade Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saladaeng Colonnade offers Bangkok serviced apartments on Saladaeng Road, which is close to Silom Road and Sathorn Road. All rooms boast antique furnishings that blend perfectly with modern amenities, such as private bathroom, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The concierge desk is open 24 hours to entertain queries and welcome arriving guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Saladaeng Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.