A designers dream this ultra chic hotel in the Silom district of Bangkok elegantly wraps itself in glass and steel - from the vaulted lobby where light floods from every angle to the superbly designed bathrooms remarkable use of space and materials - the bedroom lighting system adds a dimension and sophistication, most hotel rooms cannot match - everything about this hotel screams class and precision - every surface in this design palace has been considered and is superbly rendered - leaving the lift on the 4th floor in the dying Bangkok light you are greeted by a glowing jade floor an exciting visual treat which leads you into Bamboo Chic a wonderfully intimate space for enjoying a well earned glass of wine at the end of a sweltering Bangkok day.
The rising walls of glass and steel are not the beating heart of LeMeridien - If the company could market worldwide the special level of service you receive here - they may want to brand it JOY - (Ms Lalanee that is) - a remarkable young women who encapsulates all that great service should be - she is honest - professional - intelligent - but above all her warmth and caring disposition elevate your experience here to another level - I doubt few, if any hotels worldwide could match. She is not alone, the staff here greet your every need with the warmest of smiles and your requirements are dealt with in the most expedient fashion - and always with care, from the gentleman who opens the lobby door - the spa staff (Cat) and the beautiful bar staff such Darunee (Jackie), Weranuch (Noochie) and Thawapoon (Heart) at Bamboo Chic - everyone seems here to make your staff more perfect than you could imagine.
Then there is the breakfast buffet which needs only a few words remarkable - sensational a real feast - the perfect start to any day - you will not find better.
The pool and spa follow the design trend - functional and more than adequate - you can either sweat up a storm with a pretty full work out or kick back and enjoy a serine experience away from the crazy old lady that is the wonderful city of Bangkok.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market, Le Meridien Bangkok offers 282 guestrooms and touch screen IP phone. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.