Love the Ambassador Garden Home. They offer consistent quality and service. The staff is nice.
The atmosphere in the lobby is warm and cosy. It is like a home away from home. You will have access to wifi (sometimes a bit iffy) and electricity 24 hours a day (even during power cuts). The superior rooms are quite small, as is the tv. However that is not why you are in Nepal anyway. The showers are okay. Sometimes it takes ages to get warm water, but mostly it is reliable.
It was good value for money. They recently increased their rates - for me it means the "good value for money" is definitely a bit less. Don't get me wrong: it is a great place, but it now allows to look at other places as well. More places offer wifi 24 hours a day and back up power during the evening. Depending on your budget it pays to shop around. All in all AGH can be a home away from home; don't let it break your budget though (prices will occur a 25% addition of tax and a surcharge if you pay with credit card).
The location of the hotel is great. Ask for a room at the back of the hotel (noise). However, the music always stops at a decent time, so you won't have a restless sleep. However early in the morning it is also better to sleep at the garden side of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Garden Home Hotel
- Ambassador Garden Home Kathmandu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms have attached bathroom ,LG FHD LED TV & AC (both heating & cooling )with mini bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ambassador Garden Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.