Location: I stayed at this hotel with 5 friends for one week. Firstly, this hotel is further out than I thought (20-30 mins from the medina) - literally in the middle of nowhere. You can not take a walk to a local shop, its literally a thing where you stay in the hotel or catch the shuttle bus or taxi. Taxi cost about 150dh during the day 200dh at night. By the way the shuttle bus drops you off in the middle of nowhere half way between the medina and new city. So you got to walk or catch a taxi from there, taxi about 40dh.
Food: When you go on an all inclusive holiday you expect good food and this was just not good at all. The only thing I enjoyed was the omelette in the morning and melons after dinner. I don't know if it was because it was ramadan but the chef was just not cooking to a good standard using fish seasoning on chicken kebabs. Tasted traditional Moroccan food in London and I was seriously disappointed. Also I advice you to take the bottle waters at lunch and store them in the fridge. Finally, some of my friend had stomach pains but one of my friend got really sick had to call out a doctor cost 750dh overall, which the doctor diagnosed her as having stomach flu. I would advise to bring diarrhea tablets.
Hotel: French speaking hotel with very basic english. The spa was nothing special, had a massage it was over so quickly and masseuse left me in the room until the receptionist notified me the massage was infact over. Beautiful hotel & rooms, lovely pools, day time activitites, evening entertainment all in french, the bar is a joke - poor drinks choice.
Nightlife: I would suggest visiting the new city where bars such as le comptier, silver is located nice drinks and entertainment. Some bars were closed due to it being ramadan. The medina was a good experience spent most of my time haggling down prices, took a small tour around Marrakech on a horse & cart for about 120dh.
Overall: If they at least had good food I could deal with the location.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakech Ryads Parc Hotel Marrakech
- Marrakech Ryads Parc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa is situated in the north of Marrakech, nestled among tranquil gardens near the legendary palm plantation of Marrakech close to the new stadium of football, the hotel, is opened in 2008, and he combines a traditional setting with the most modern installations. Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa is at a few minutes of the center town nearby points of interest and the prestigious golf of the palm of plantation.Access:30 mn of the airport of Marrakesh20 mn of the train station of the city centerAn exclusive enclave that defies conventional wisdom, Marrakech Ryads Parc is catered to meet the demands of both the busy business executive, as well as the discerning leisure traveler of today. He blend of contemporary luxury, historic charm and sustainable hospitality subtly reflects the spirit of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Marrakech Ryads Parc and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.