- Nice lobby and decoration
- good bkfast
- Comfortable room
- Very poor welcome and check-in for this hotel category.
Patronizing reception staff attitude, no genuine care for clients.
- Expensive rates (2500 MAD / night without bkfast). IMO, rooms should not be more than 2000 MAD for the comfort, country, and level of rendered service.
Still, one of the good hotels of Casablanca...for the moment.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca Hotel Casablanca
- Casablanca Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Casablanca
- Casablanca Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 11-story Hotel in city center, overlooking harbor & Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.