I can't say enough about our stay at Table Rock. First of all Colleen and Alan have built a lodge that is over the top in decor that fits right into the jungle that surrounds it. The service is awesome. Jennifer and Jose are there for any need you might have from getting you your beverages to explaining the different birds that inhabit the area. Chef Chris gave us extraordinary meals. After eating one meal we chose to eat every dinner at the lodge and he didn't disappoint. The whole experience exceeded all of our expectations. We would definetly go back. I give you an A+++.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.