There are not many hotel options in Apalachicola, so we were pleased to find a better than average Best Western. Best Western is NOT my favorite chain by a long shot, so this was a nice surprise. We arrived with no reservation, and were greeted very warmly by the front desk, and quoted a price of $86. for a king room. We were surprised at how nice, clean, and well-equipped we found our room. Since it was Thanksgiving Day we learned at the front desk that not many restaurants were open but she recommended Caroline's on the River which we really enjoyed.
We had a good, comfortable night's sleep. The breakfast buffet was well-stocked by an attentive staff. We were glad to find a few protein items, but thought the eggs were not so great - seemed almost like they were powdered eggs, but not sure. Oh well, throw on enough hot sauce and anything is good! Very nice people here. We'd stay again if we get in that neck of the woods.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Apalachicola
- Apalachicola Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this charming hotel in the Gulf Coast community of Apalachicola, Florida known for the friendly people and unspoiled natural resources.The Best Western Apalach Inn, located in the panhandle of Florida, offers hotel guests easy access to miles of pristine beaches, excellent fishing, golf and acres of National and State Forests to explore. Hotel guests are just minutes from St. George Island Beach, the Apalachicola River and St. Joseph Peninsula Stated Park. All well-appointed guest rooms feature high speed Internet access and cable satellite television with HBO®. Hotel amenities include a complimentary full hot breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool, free parking and exterior corridors. While in Apalachicola, hotel guests may choose to feast on some of the fresh seafood that Apalachicola is famous for. Take a day and explore the Marianna Caverns or the Wakula Springs, both situated a couple hours drive from the hotel. Families will especially love the Fun Center, just 7 miles away or spending the day on any of the nearby Florida beaches. Other nearby attractions to explore include the Gorrie Museum and Cape San Blass. Make an online reservation today and save at the Best Western Apalach Inn in Apalachicola, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Apalach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.