The Innsbruck is a convenient, clean, updated property with very a friendly staff.
- clean and updated rooms
- everyone working at the hotel was friendly and very helpful!
- car service around town
- the kitchen was well stocked
- in room washer/dryer
- location to various bus stops
- small hot tub
- we had an end unit and we could hear noises coming from the gas line, water running from the room above, the heater from the above room - it was a bit noisy at night. We asked for a humidifier and ran it all night which really helped drown out the various noises.
We read allot of reviews about the road noise but honestly you can't hear the traffic at all. Also the complaints about not having a view which again was not a big deal.
All in all the Innsbruck is a great place to stay! It really beats staying at a 'normal' hotel!
- Also Known As:
- The Innsbruck Hotel
- The Innsbruck Hotel Aspen
- Innsbruck Hotel Aspen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Innsbruck Luxury Condominiums offers 17 beautifully decorated condos, with the benefit of hotel services. Furnishings include fireplaces and sofa beds. Guest rooms feature LCD televisions with premium TV channel(s). Business-friendly rooms are equipped with wireless Internet access, multi-line phones, and free local calls. Free transportation to and from the Aspen airport as well as transportation around town. Outdoor heated resistance swimming pool, hot tub and a dedicated concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.