We regularly visit Avalon and have stayed at many of the hotels and most were quite nice but after our last stay at another hotel we were a little wary. That apprehension passed as soon I we entered our room. The room was large and spacious with wood floors, very clean and beautiful. A huge comfortable bed and there is plenty of drawer and closet space. I'm not easily impressed with fixtures since most are very basic and plain but I fell in love with the bathroom sink. The most beautiful sea-foam green sparkly iridescent sink combined with their choice of faucet fixture is a nice elegant touch.
The area is quiet and peaceful and the hotel staff, everyone, is helpful, courteous and so friendly and they're accessible at almost any given time of day or evening.
Our small group used three rooms on two different floors and all of us enjoyed the peaceful comfort of Casa Mariquita. We look forward to returning.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon, Catalina Island, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.