Other than being within walking distance to things around the Capitol Building, I'm not sure why this hotel is a category 6. The location was great but there was nothing specacular about the hotel itself. It's a typical Residence Inn that charges $30 a day for parking.
The check in was quick and the staff was friendly. The rooms were clean with the typical Marriott decor. The touch screens in the lobby make finding your way around DC very convenient.
They offered complimentary breakfast that left you wanting to find the nearest cafe. If you're visiting DC, there are plenty of better places for breakfast.
Next time, we would likely sacrafice the full kitchen for a smaller room at the JW Marriott in DC.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, DC/Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.