Great value; great location near castle and old town; staff initially appeared a little cool, but, as time went by they proved to be most helpful, for example: taxis in Bratislava charge far too much, I am very wary since being ripped off previously, the girl at reception tried to get a decent qoute but agreed with me the qoute far too expensive, she gave me tram information and was most helpful.
The room while a little cramped was quite sufficient for our needs and was spotlessly clean, great shower.
As we arrived early, our luggage was placed in a safe locked room so we could explore in comfort before returning to check in.
If I return to Bratislava, which I hope to do, I would definetely stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel Bratislava
- Accor Bratislava Centrum
- Ibis Bratislava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bratislava hotel is ideally located in the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. Stepfanica airport is only 9 km away. For lovers of art and history, the centre of the old city and Bratislava castle can be reached on foot in a few minutes. Built recently, the hotel has 120 queen beds, indoor pay parking, and a bar with snacks open 24/24. It also provides facilities for disabled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Bratislava Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.