Hotel is located in Pest, so on the south side of the river. Not too far from the Parliament Building - 15 mins walk. 10 min taxi ride(less than 10 euro)/45 min walk into Buda to the more scenic and touristy parts of the city.
As mentioned in other reviews this hotel is very handily located next to a Shopping Centre, I did notice a Debenhams in there.
Hotel itself is clean and modern, as are the rooms - the bathroom was particularly spacious and nice to have a shower with a good level of water pressure.
Staff were particularly friendly, polite and helpful. Food in the hotel, including the breakfast was good , having stayed in other Hiltons for business I would even say that the food was above average for a Hilton Hotel.
Would definitely recommend and will stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Budapest Westend Hotel Budapest
- Hilton Budapest Westend Hotel
- Hilton International Budapest
- Hilton Budapest
- Budapest Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Hotel located within the West End city centre complex in the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Budapest WestEnd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.