We stay 5nights.The whole hotel was very beautiful.Close to the centre and near to the metro and tram station.The view was amazing from the 8th floor.I loved it.The staff was very helpful and polite.Our room was clean,the beds were spacious and comfortable.
The only disadvantage was the noise from the tram,but if you close the window it's not a big problem.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest Buda Hotel
- Mercure Budapest Buda Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Buda
- Mercure Budapest
- Mercure Buda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished, centrally located 4 star hotel, just 5 minutes walk from the Castle District, 4 metro stations from the city centre (Deak ter station) and with direct access to the southern station (Deli palyaudvar). Easy to reach from the M1 and M7 with coach parking. 7 conference rooms for up to 300 people ideal for meetings, seminars, training days and family functions. WiFi internet, business corner, 24 hour reception, two restaurants, lobby bar, souvenir shops, friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Budapest Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.