Spent 3 nights here on business this week and here is my summary:
- Room 117, check in was flawless with great English spoken by several staff
- Quiet, very clean, big comfortable bed, double door closed with lot's of space and hangars
- Security safe provided big enough for my laptop, iPad, camera and many other items
- Nice large space with moveable bench for a large suitcase (big hotel could learn from this)
- Coffee, tea, kettle etc. provided with 2 bottles of free water. Fridge with drinks also
- Desk very adequate for work, internet access flawless with no issues
- Bathroom very modern, super clean with an excellent high pressure shower with excellent temperature control and very easy to use (big hotels could learn from this also)
- Towels were on the thin side but not the thin hard ones that take off a layer of skin
- Popped into the restaurant 5 minutes before closing and asked for an off menu meal (vegan). It was delivered within 15 minutes and was delicious. No hassles and very accommodating staff who again had superb English. Meal was also extremely cheap compared to other hotels/cities.
- Had a problem with the Iron as it as older and not a steam iron - this was promptly replaced with an excellent steam iron and ironing board. Housekeeping was very efficient.
- Check out was superb with prompt wake up call at 4am and check out at 4.30. No hassles.
Overall am quite impressed with this little hotel. Clean, friendly and central hotel that tries harder than others. I will stay here again.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC