Stayed four nights. Other reviews spot on. Close enough to all major sites for two 55+ to be able to walk yet sited on a quiet area. Didnt have to take taxi bus or tram during our visit but they were there if needed. Hotel has made all efforts to restore/maintain 1930s ambience and we found it very evocative. Staff excellent food first rate would certainly recommend hotel and would definitely use it again.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague Hotel Prague
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague Hotel
- Radisson Prague
- Prague Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcron is ideally located in the heart of the cultural, historical, shopping and business areas. In May 2008 all 206 guest rooms were refurbished in the Art Deco style to reflect the ambiance of a bygone era while including all modern conveniences and unsurpassed amenities. Exquisite dining opportunities in two award-winning restaurants and live music programs ensure that your stay will be memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.