We just came back from a 4 night stay. The hotel was very nice, with some flaws that can't be overlooked. There was stains on the furniture in lobby bar. Half the staff was trained very well, half weren't. Front desk staff were very nice. Marco who checked us in really put in effort to get us early check in. Concierge gave us consistently bad info. From restaurants to transportation to old San Juan. Our room wasn't cleaned when we came back to the room at 4 pm. Response was we have until 5. Truth was they were short staffed on Sunday.
The restaurants were all really good, highly recommend eating on property for few extra dollars it's worth it. Beach and pool were nice. Some staff around beach and pool were good some not.
Ritz Carlton management should be on top of all their properties and training of their staff.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel, Spa And Casino
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- Ritz Carlton Carolina
- Carolina Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Puerto Rico
- Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carolina
- Ritz-Carlton Carolina
- Carolina Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel, Spa & Casino Isla Verde, Puerto Rico - Carolina
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.