We went to this hotel three times; first time when our kid was 1 year and 4 months. it is probably one of the best hotels if travelling with a small child as the beach is close to the hotel and clean as opposed to many other places in Cyprus. Rooms with a kitchen is a great plus when travelling with a child.
Good room service and food, but having three meals per day in the hotel is too much; half board is more than enough.
the only downside is rooms near the road (quire noisy), therefore try to book sea view, although they are a bit more expensive
- Also Known As:
- So Nice Boutique Hotel
- So Nice Boutique Hotel Ayia Napa
- So Nice Beach Resort Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your So Nice Boutique Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.