My husband and I along with two other couples just spent a beautiful weekend at Spicers Vineyards Estate. Nothing was too much trouble. Little things like having a fire ready every evening after a long day of wine tasting was wonderful. The staff were attentive without even being noticed, they simply managed to deal with every need without you even noticing.
Breakfast was a treat, beatifully set tables and wonderful food but for the price paid would have been nice to include a cooked breakfast. Dinner was fantastic great.
Comfortable king size beds and good size rooms.
Thanks for a very lovely weekend away.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A 5 star Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband. Every booking comes with complimentary arrival mini bar and nightly turndown service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.