Thank you to the wonderful staff at The Westin, Melbourne. From the moment I got out of my hire car at the hotel to the moment I checked out it was first class service all the way. We love staying at this hotel and it was a pity I was only there for one night, but I had a delicious room service meal, a great night's sleep on the Heavenly bed and breakfast was a delight as well. The staff were very professional and attentive, even organising an ice pack for my injured knee (result of a fall earlier in the day when I collected my hire car). I would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to be close to the city and public transport, and who wants to feel totally refreshed and relaxed after your stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.