I love the Westin hotels, and the Melbourne branch was no exception. The beds are always fantastic, they are called the Westin heavenly beds. The rooms are what you would expect from a top hotel, lovely bathroom, everything pristine and clean. It's in a great location in the city, you are able to walk to Flinders Street Station, and I was able to get an inside room, where you don't hear any street noise. Breakfast was very nice. Staff were friendly and helpful when we wanted to change rooms so we didn't back on to an elevator. The only silly thing is that you have to walk through the lobby to get the pool and spa area, which is annoying, to get up another elevator, but I mean it's not a huge problem. I would highly recommend staying at the westin if you feel like splurging!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Olotels, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.