We travelled to Melbourne to go the Australian Open and stayed in a very spacious two bedroom apartment. We last stayed in December 2010 outside of a major event and paid $250/night, because the tennis was on we paid $350/night. Our room faced Exhibition Street and there was a lot of garbage removal at 3.30am that seemed to go on for a while. The rooms could do with a freshen up and the bathroom wasn't up to my cleanliness expectations. On the plus side we were given fresh towels everyday and the room would've been cleaned but we were always still in the room as we slept in after the late tennis matches. Cleaning and desk staff were always polite and friendly.
It is in a perfect location, right on the edge of China Town, with great restaurants and shopping nearby. I would stay there again just for the location and as a family it would have to be cheaper than a hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Paramount Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Paramount Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Paramount Hotel Melbourne
- Paramount Hotel Serviced Apartments
- Melbourne Paramount
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Paramount Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.