Good locaton - <5mins to Cavil Ave mall, 2-3 mins to main Ferny Ave.
Good value - $70-80 per night (was at 50% off for 3 night stays+ when i booked)
Cooking facilities/utensils sufficient. Laudary/Dryer/Ironing also available in apartment.
Balcony available although a very dusty
Free secured underground parking
Pool/BBQ facilities availabe although i didnt use so i cant really comment.
a little worn the furnishings
shampoo/conditioner would have been nice (although i understand if there wasnt with this kind of accomodation)
unusual remote controlled lighting a little confusing, but acceptable.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Riverside Apartments Hotel
- Surfers Riverside Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Riverside Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfers Riverside, the name says it all! Located on the Nerang river, Surfers Riverside is situated just 5mins walk from the heart of Surfers Paradise, and just 7mins from one of Queensland's best beaches. What's even better is that while it's so close to all the action, Surfers Riverside is located in a quiet family friendly area.Surfers Riverside is a 3½ star complex, perfect for you and the whole family. It features a heated pool, outdoor BBQ and a private jetty for fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Surfers Riverside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.