I stayed 2 night on the top floor of pacific, payed extra for the upgrade but instantly regretted it. The room was tired, chipped paint and scuffed floors, the patio door only opened halfway. The bed was comfortable but seriously disapointing when you book a king and get two twins pushed together. For the price I wasn't complaining though, it was comfortable enough right up until 730am when they started renovations on the floor below. When I called down to complain the front desk appologized and said she would look into getting them to stop. 5 minutes later the manager called back and gave me some ridiculous story about a guests passport locked in a faulty safe, didn't bother to appologize for the noise. I bought it at the time and tried to get back to sleep. The noise went on all day. Then started back again at 8am the next morning. Hammers, drills, saws and yelling construction workers, Must have been a big safe.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific International is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, tour desk Sugarcane Rhumbar and.Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pacific International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.