A decent sized room with a tiny balcony. Good to have a fridge and a good location near the town centre and harbour as well as to see the flight of the bats each evening. Good laundry. Complete lack of customer service, ant infestation in the room just caused amusement in the front desk and I was handed a tin of flyspray and told to deal with it. V expensive wifi. Swimming pool out of commission. I followed a guy from Domino's pizza into the lift one evening who told me he delivered regularly to guests as the hotel food was so poor.....! A tired hotel which needs to go down market to service back packers or to spend a lot of money to make it a proper 3 star hotel......
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific International is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, tour desk Sugarcane Rhumbar and.Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pacific International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.