Directly accessible from central Station and the train from the airport, arriving is a travellers dream come true.
The staff is courteous and helpful but requests often had to be made more than once.
The buffets was among the best we have experienced in australia and popular with city residents.
Our room had a beautiful outlook across parkland to the iconic GPO. The room was quiet though only five minutes from the bustle of the shopping district.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brisbane Central Hotel
- Sofitel Brisbane Central Hotel Brisbane
- Accor Brisbane Central
- Sofitel Brisbane
- Brisbane Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the heart of Brisbane, you will discover a hotel of sophisticated luxury and personalised service. Renowned for its inspiring arrival experience via the alluring lobby, the wide choice of food and beverage outlets and breathtaking views of the city and surrounds, the hotel’s reputation as the leading choice in luxury accommodation and conferencing is truly deserved.The property boasts 433 recently refurbished rooms and suites featuring delicate touches of contemporary sophistication creating a unique sense of luxury. The rooms and suites exude an artistic feel that links the progressive design of the new world with refined French Elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Splendia, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Brisbane Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.