I'll be honest and say I was a little disappointed initially when this hotel was revealed as the "Wot Hotel" mystery location. I have completely changed my mind!
My hesitation was at the location, preferrring to be closer to Circular Quay and being a very large hotel, I felt it might be a bit impersonal. It wasn't!
Reservation was accurate on arrival and information provided was good. We just stayed one night but all Front Office staff we encountered were polite and knew the city.
Porters were very good when we came back to get our luggage and needed to get changed before our flight...after having a few drinks at dinner!
Good to see they haven't scrimped on the towels, a good big size, and shower head was the best!
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Monorail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.