Amazing food that changed daily, we were half board which was more than enough. We ate out once in Rhodes Old Town in a recommended restaurant and actually found that the food in the hotel was far nicer. The pools were brilliant, they get quite busy in peak so get there earlyish for sunbeds ect. Beach was lovely and peaceful. Room was fantastic with amazing sunset views every night. Short bus ride into Rhodes old town which wasnt a problem at all. We did lots of watersports on the private beach which were fairly reasonable in price. Fantastic Holiday, would go back again with more people as I feel it would suit most people!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Ixia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.