Recently stayed in this hotel for my son's 9th birthday weekend as it was the most convienient . Choice was based partly on location and ond reviews/comments on trip advisor. WE have stayed in the Holiday Inn Express - Redditch which is just great.
Anyway - The good bits staff are brilliant and the breakfast is one of the best.
The not so good bits, hotel is looking tired, cracks in the bath pannelling and it generally needs freshening up. To try and make it a bit special we upgraded to an executive room, which ok cost another £20 per night, yet none of the "upgrades" were present in the room and the room itself was nothing special, - save your money.
As kids eat free we opted to dine in on the Saturday night but the service was slow the food when it arrived was at best lukewarm, yet the dining room was not full, knew we should have gone to the Pizza Express in Redditch another great venue,
WE have expressed our concerns to Holiday Inn direct and the best that they can offer is that they will use our experiences as a "training experience" - nuff said
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Birmingham-Bromsgrove Hotel Bromsgrove
- Holiday Inn Birmingham-Bromsgrove Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bromsgrove
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Bromsgrove
- Holiday Inn Birmingham-Bromsgrove England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Birmingham-Bromsgrove has recently been transformed into a luxury 4 star hotel in the heart of England. The 3.5 million investment has resulted in the hotel becoming the premier venue for business or pleasure within the Bromsgrove area. The hotel is close to the Cotswolds, Birmingham NEC, (hosts of IPEX 2010) and Cadbury World. Bromsgrove s corner of Worcestershire is surprisingly pastoral, with a mixture of the rolling Lickey Hills, picturesque villages and captivating walks and still we are only half an hour s drive away from Birmingham City Centre. Stylish bedrooms offer air-conditioning, laptop safes, mini bars, broadband internet access, desk space to work at and seriously comfortable beds! With 110 bedrooms at the hotel, you can choose from Suites, Executive, Family, Interconnecting and Accessible rooms. The facilities on offer include the Revive Health Club & Spa with a brand new purpose built fitness suite equipped with the latest Technogym equipment, a heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna, spa pool and beauty rooms. All of our Meeting and Event rooms at he hotel benefit from natural daylight, wireless internet access and touch control air-conditioning and lighting. The Fairfield Suite catering for up to 250 delegates and guests is self contained, with its own entrance, breakout area and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Birmingham-Bromsgrove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.