This little place, while not perfect, conveys the perfect ambience for the stay in a Sicilian hill town. The hotel is seemingly built into the rocks--that is an illusion, probably, but you definitely feel like you are where you are--in a building which is probably hundreds of years old, on a narrow street in a small, charming Italian town. My room was cave-like--spacious without much light--but that is in keeping with the architecture of the town. The service was quite solicitous, and the mornings provided all of the wonders of a fantastic Sicilian breakfast--fresh ricotta, fresh home-made bread, and fresh orange juice. Internet service was definitely a little shaky. The restaurant affiliated with the hotel (but a ten minute walk away) was definitely a fun experience--expensive, but elegant, with the best dinner that we had in a week in Sicily. It was far better than our dinner the next night--at the Duomo--a two Michelin star place nearby--where the prices were twice as high.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Don Serafino Hotel
- Locanda Don Serafino Ragusa
- Locanda Don Serafino Hotel Ragusa
- Locanda Don Serafino Ragusa, Italy - Sicily
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Locanda Don Serafino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.