Warm, charming, intimate. Only some qualifications we give to this lovely hotel where we stayed the first two weeks of june. This is still a real Italian hotel, run by a very kind Italian family and their perfect, service-minded staff. The rooms and terraces are spacious, the good breakfast on the roof terrace with the great view on the bay and rocks is a perfect start of the day and on the same roof you find the swimming pool to have a refreshing plounge at the end of a warm day! The hotel is very clean also and perfectly located (quiet but not too far from the centre, surrounded by some very nice restaurants). We could have stayed here all summer! What more can we say?
We'll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Fareportal , Tingo and Otel so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.