We stayed here three nights in June 2012. The place had just been completely refurbished with a beautiful terrace and pool on the roof overlooking the bay. Breakfast up there is the best way to get in holliday mood: awesome view, varied and delicious food, friendly staff.The location is great if you're happy to take a few stairs and explore the hidden streets of Positano: definitely a must! It is quiet and still very closeby nice restaurants for all tastes - fish at Vicenze was delightful. The staff is friendly and discreet and also very resourceful to help you plan your daily excursions. The room was clean and nicely decorated. Positano is definitely where you want to stay if you plan to explore the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Punta Regina is your ideal getaway: both quiet and close to the centre and the coastal busses.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.