Travelled from Vancouver to Kelowna for a long weekend with 3 friends and we stayed in the 2-bedroom villa. Amazing views, very comfortable villa that was fully stocked with everything we needed (except food and alcohol!). We were right down the end of the resort which meant that it was so quiet and peaceful that we didn't want to do anything except drink on our outside patio and take in those gorgeous lake-front and mountain views! We went in April and it was the low season, so there were not many other visitors around and it was still much too cold to go for a swim. But we were able to get our accommodation at an excellent rate. Definitely a great place for any type of traveller and the staff were very accommodating. If I return to Kelowna I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off Hwy 97S. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.