We stayed here the weekend before the May long weekend. We stayed at one of the villas and the rest of our family stayed in the 3 BR condo. It was nice and relaxing with a beautiful view of the lake.
The service was good but if you would need help, you need to make sure you get the help before 5, otherwise there's no one at the front desk and you would have to call the manager using the phone they have outside the office.
The 3 BR condo was nice but the second bedroom isn't really a bedroom but a big den with a skylight but no windows and the door is actually a super-sized closet door.
The villa was small but very cozy. We particularly liked the deck and the BBq grills and picnic tables right across the villa.
I was told when I booked that the pool will not be open yet which is fine. We got there
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off Hwy 97S. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.