Stayed here for a night back in March 2011. Although the hotel showed some dating, the entire experience was made great by staff who were probably the friendliest I have ever encountered....almost to the point of me thinking I was part of a joke or something! I arrived and was immediately offered a free movie rental.
I mentioned that I had a couple of cold food items that might not fit in the bar fridge, and before I knew it, they were shipping a full size fridge up to my room!
Everytime I walked down to the lobby, whomever was at the front desk asked me how my stay was going, and they asked me by first name! How the heck did they know who I was?
When checking-out, I was offered bonus Priority Club points for no specific reason other than the manager just feeling like doing something special for me!
Besides this, the room was of acceptable size and cleanliness, and the bed was comfortable.
Thank you to Holiday Inn Westbank for customer service that went above and beyond!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kelowna Sw-Westbank Hotel West Kelowna
- Holiday Inn Kelowna Sw-Westbank Hotel
- Holiday Inn Westbank
- Westbank Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn West Kelowna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn West Kelowna Nestled in the heart of the Okanagan Valley in West Kelowna, this Holiday Inn hotel is a short drive from Okanagan attractions and BC's renowned wineries. Business travelers to our West Kelowna hotel enjoy the convenience of our flexible meeting facilities. Our four meeting rooms can be modified for multiple configurations, and our catering and helpful staff make Holiday Inn the perfect place for guests' meetings, seminars and celebrations. Recently renovated and re-opened, our ballroom is perfect for hosting a wedding reception or company event. Guests also benefit from close proximity to local businesses and attractions. While there is plenty to do in West Kelowna, outdoor activities are easily the most popular Okanagan attractions for visitors at our Holiday Inn hotel. For ski enthusiasts, Crystal Mountain is a scenic 30 minute drive away, and Big White Ski Resort has a shuttle that picks up guests at our door. Also within close proximity are several golf courses, Okanagan Lake and many shopping centres. Our suburban West Kelowna hotel's amenities include an indoor/outdoor saltwater swimming pool, outdoor whirlpool, fitness centre, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, and an on-site restaurant and lounge. Whether you are in town for the Wine Festival or business, our Holiday Inn West Kelowna hotel's friendly and helpful staff will take great care in ensuring you have a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn West Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.